Re: RE: New to the list and have a few questions...

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 00:22:50 EDT

> That could be it or maybe its just all the rice rockets in town swarming
> around looking to sting someone. Tonight was a nice example. 3 lane street
> road, I am on the far right and a Honda is on the far left. I don't even
> notice him, and don't think he would want to race. It didn't have any
> stickers or even a muffler, so I assume it was stock, but it did have
those
> blue headlights(good for about 5hp in the ricer world ;) I took off slowly
> and shifted at around 3000rpms into second. Then I hear him trying to
catch
> up and pass me. Well, I just stomped on the gas and let the quick d intake
> and TB ROAR, literally. It has a nice growl at WOT. Needless to say, he
was
> way behind, way behind. I know its not much, but still put a smile on my
> face.

Atta boy Steven!!
    I think so cal is ricer heaven, I cant spank enough of em, it never gets
boring, those little schmucks are everywhere..
It's the 5" tips and the 4 foot high spoilers that kill me.

\ Later
/ Jack
\ '99 Black CC R/T
\ as the good reverand mayanrd once said -
/"you lie, chea,t and steal, I can not tolerate you"