Re: Quickest way to get rid of the rice-burning schmucks

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 03:21:55 EDT

well, the 426 hemi swap kit from MoPar would work wonders in place of that
6er =) do a search in the archives, you'll find more than you'd probably
ever want to know
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3