Re: Towing with my dak ATt: Dave

From: TREMAIN LYNNE (bmbl-b1@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 07:17:57 EDT

Cory

I live in N.E. Calgary I know of 3 other Solar Yellow 4x4's in town 1 in
the N.W. and 2 in the N.E. I've also seen 1 Solar Yellow RT and 1 sport
2wd all are CC's. As far as towing your boat to Shuswap I think even a
V10 Ram would have it's work cut out for it. At work I see at least 1
4400hp locomotive a day go south pulling trains thru those grades
between Field and Revelstoke. If you want to hook up one day let me know
thursday and friday off are my days off.

Dave T.
99 Solar Yellow CC 4x4