Battery died on me.. the conclusion..

From: Ramsport96@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 14:16:08 EDT

Well my buddy brandon jumped the truck for me this morning and i work at wal
mart tire lube express so i checked out the charging system and all was well
and replaced the battery with a wal mart neverstart battery, and luckily the
alternator didn't burn up. The truck runs way better now, probly cuz of the
fact the alternator isn't charging harder than it needs to.
I was glad it was the battery, thanx for the inputs..
The dealer said they get a few to go this early..unfortunately it was out of
warranty..so we'll see how long this will last, and it has a good warranty
too..
have a good weekend yall..
paul