Re: insurance

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 15:34:16 EDT

Insurance is always based on your zip code as well... peope in Brooklyn, for
example, will pay MUCH more than someone in Weedsville, PA (yes, it exists)
it's based on the amount of accidents in each zip code... we dropped about
$100/6mo on our policy by moving from Colorado Springs (Briargate area) to
Penrose, CO (pop 6,000)