Re: Insurance

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 17:08:39 EDT

Insurance is a scam. HA HA.. Isn't it??? If you were married, it is
1/2, then add the other vehicle (spouse). What a joke. Good to hear
your getting good mileage. I am working on that. Hey, when we hit the
trails in BB you should go. If your D can't make the trail, hop in
someelse's D for the ride. Last Saturday of this month I believe.
Camping, etc.

Sam