A/C problem

From: David L. Makin (makind@igs.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 19:23:22 EDT

On my '94 V6 4x4, I took the blower fan box apart to remove a collection of
leaves, nuts and other debris that had almost completely blocked the heater
box. It's an awkward job of course requiring removal of the lower right
part of the dash. Removal of the debris was a success, and the fan works
lots better.

But the A/C doesn't! It did before.... I checked the relay, it's ok;
bridged the relay connections, and the compressor works ok. But the
compressor clutch doesn't engage when I push the button or turn the system
to defrost.

Obviously, I screwed up. But where? I can't find any connectors
unplugged, blown fuses or obvious wires that have been pulled apart.

Any ideas, guys?