Re: Please Help: Wheel offset

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 12:53:08 EDT

Mike wrote...
>Maybe it's just the angle but in that picture it looks like your tire is
>low.

No, they have 35psi in them. It's a low-profile tire, maybe that's what's
throwing you off. Actually, all passenger radials look low on my truck, but
they have plenty of air in them (checked with multiple air gauges).

>Also is that the famous blue pealing paint syndrome on the hood, or did you
>just piss off a big pigeon? ;-)

Yes, it's the paint cancer - gonna try to get the truck re-painted this
fall - solid blue with black in place of the chrome.