Re: Insurance

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 16:12:23 EDT

O-K, I live in Los Angeles, full coverage on my '97 SLT+ CC 6er, pay
$450 every 6 months, age 27, and a clean record, and have 20th Century.
Only if they knew about my youthful adventures. They never caught me in
my '66 442!!! Successfully evaded 6 Los Angeles County Sheriff cars, 2
CHP (Ferd 5.slow), and 3 L.A.P.D. cars (square Caprice, waaaay slow,
called them whoosh mobiles, when they are on the gas when they go by,
all you hear is a whoosh sound, no engine sound, coming from the single
exhaust!) I had to say something, no one from Ca spoke on this.

                   Ed
         (Going to put MSD 6A on now)