Re: ACCIDENT !!!

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 01:20:36 EDT

Hey just a little reminder..look at it this way, if they do total it out you
don't run the risk in having third-party parts making your Dak run funny.
Also make sure when you get the new Dak that is exactly what you had or
better, because they will try and cut corners if you don't pay attention. If
I were you, find your window sticker and make sure it matches your new Dak's
window sticker.

Aaron