Re: THERMOSTATS..........

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 02:33:46 EDT

no problems whatsoever with a 180.. I will have to go back to a 195 in a
few months (with a 1/8" hole drilled in it as per boog's? sugestion to the
list). I'm going back simply b/c without a fan shroud, it will run to cold
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3