RE P. Anthony "King" comment

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 02:43:16 EDT

Now that Mr. Anthony has decided to air this in public, I hope he has
some fun with it at my expense. I will not justify or continue to waste
the DMLs time. I realize that Peter speaks for himself and not the DML.

It is unfortunate that you the DML must delete these types of messages.

If private emails between parties in disagreement are to be made public,
then we might as well air out all our emails also. The emails listed
were between Peter and I only.

Sorry for the waste of time.

Lastly, unless I am severely mistaken and Peter really is a DML
spokesperson, I will continue with my efforts at assisting all Dak
owners, regardless of engine size, etc.,...

Jim