RE: RE: THERMOSTATS..........

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 12:04:50 EDT

Yup...That's correct as well.

One last variable to throw into this...if you have an electric fan (rather
than the viscous fan), the vehicle will warm up faster. That's the biggest
advantage that I like since my conversion...in the winter, it gets down to
about 30 and the truck's interior is nice and toasty by the time i'm about a
mile down the road. (Even with the 180 T-Stat.)

- Bernd