V6 Headers buy Update

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 17:04:14 EDT

Well, after my roasting and public attack at the hands of Peter Anthony,
I really do not feel like I need to continue to be a target for such
activities. The header group buy is retracted. All those persons
interested and having emailed me should just contact JBA or another
company. I already discussed this situation with Mesa and they agree
with my decision.

Too bad for all those people that are part of the positive image of the
DML. Please do not email me for any other information on these headers
or the group buy. Thanks.

On a personal note: I feel sorry that this has happened. I will be
withdrawing from the DML permanently now. I think the Durango people
and I will get along great. All Dak people are still invited to next
year's show. Take care and drive safe.

Jim