Re: TV cable revisited

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 00:00:24 EDT

Um. Disconnecting it will results in it shifting at 3k RPMS under WOT. When
installing the e-ram, to gain more access to the throttle plate. I took off
the TV cable and drove it aronud. (i thought i had the e-ram sucking air
OUT!! it performed like an s-10!)
-Dester

<<
 I'm off to the dyno in 2 weeks. If I disconnect the TV cable, will it still
 shift? I need to hold 3rd gear w/o it downshifting, and figgure this would
 work..

 Also, what's the proper way to reset the TV position after I mess with it? >>