Jim and Peter Soap Opera

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 00:20:08 EDT

I've only been a member of the DML for a few months now but it is pretty
clear there isn't anyone else on the list that cares about you two arguing
over whatever. You guys both sound like a couple little kids; he said this,
mom he's on my side. All your useless posts just take up space on the DML,
and force everyone to delete yet another email. You guys don't like each
other, fine. Don't correspond to each other in any way, and PLEASE don't
bring your insignificant squabble on to the basically public DML.
Hopefully that is the last word on the subject.

Frank WJ