Re: WTB - 97-99 15X8 DAKOTA RIMS

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 22:12:41 EDT

I have 4 am i'm gonna look into custom rims. How much are you willing to buy
my set of 4 at? I think 2 of them has some slight damage at the lip, but it
is both scrapes. no dents. They are off a 97 dakota that has never gone off
road or curb-hopping (like my friend's jeeps, c1500, and k-15 blazers..
-Dester

<< If anyone has any of these rims around the garage I would be willing to
 purchase them. These are the ones with either the 4x4 or tire upgrade
 group option.