Ennis Friday Night

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 09:40:41 EDT

Just an early reminder:

Friday night at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, TX test and tune. Who is going
to be there. Would be great to have a big turnout! Let's see some grudge
matches, and let's do it!

Just be sure to wear long pants as Alan S. has already informed me he will
no longer be taking his pants off at the track.

Hey Alan, can I get a rematch of the race we did at Hooter's in Lewisville??
(don't be skeered hehe :)

BTW

we need to do that again. Group meet and photos (maybe even a beer)...
Hooter's in Lewisville! (if you schedule ahead and get there early enough,
management will let you line up with the cars in front of the store for pics
and the last time the CFCC and LS1 guys did this, the Hooter's girls came
out and stood with their cars)

later
gordon