Re: RE: Re: My lift kit is on also

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 11:37:07 EDT

It seems to me that the Blue lifted Dak with the Swampers is more level than
the others, as the front end on the other two appears to be sitting 2-3
inches lower. Maybe the cap on the Blue ones levels it out, but I dont see a
cap sagging the rear end that much. Possibly the Blue one may have a front
end tbar adjustment?? Or did the other two not properly adjust the tbars
after the lift?? I know on the 4" TrailMaster Kit, the tbars have to be
removed for the installation fo the kit and then properly installed and
readjusted. Anyways, all Daks do look great, but the Swampers just set the
Blue one apart for the others.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6