RE: Hey lifter guys!!!!

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 12:52:37 EDT

Seriously, I can not tell much difference in handling. I think that any
difference I can feel in the handling is from the tires. The taller
sidewall makes things a little squishier, but not bad. If you'll be driving
alot on the highway, you're not going to put Super Swampers on it anyway.
I'm sure the BFG's are better on the highway than my tires. It is still a
firm, tight ride only mildly stiffer in the rear due to the add-a-leafs (I'm
removing mine this weekend for off-road purposes. I'll let you know how
much of a difference there is). I have not taken any high speed turns
trying to hang with the Sport Trucks though.

John McKinney