Re: RE: Hurricane Floyd - Attn: BEN

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 20:18:07 EDT

Hurricane Floyd is said to do a run right along the coast, Ben is just like
I am. I am in the Augusta area, and run the risk of tornado/storm whip offs
from this whirling beast. Basically Atlanta will just get some good
well-deserved rain. Floyd is gonna be a coast runner (as they predict)
meaning its gonna run all the way up the east coast causing destruction.

Aaron
ICQ = 6434279