Re: Re: Speedo Gear change location.

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 23:47:59 EDT

mine's a 95..... dunno what your's is or if there's a diff between Gen II
and III trucks......

Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3