Re: power mirrors

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 23:26:01 EDT

> Does anyone know if the 5X7 power mirrors can be interchanged with the
> 6X9 power mirrors? Is the internal switch the same and the door panel
> the same between the two? Will there be any marks on the paint on the
> door if I swap?
> I have the 6X9 power mirrors on my truck and it's like driving a truck
> with Mickey Mouse ears.
> Patrick

hehehe, I thought of them as dumbo ears, but any disney character will work,
the power connector is exactly the same, so there is no problems using a
different mirror. It's only one power plug that you unplug and plug back in
with the new mirrors, piece 'o cake, the street scene mirrors took about 30
minutes to install. I had the 6x9's too, I couldnt take it anymore...

\ Later
/ Jack
\ '99 Black CC R/T
\ as the good reverand mayanrd once said -
/"Mom, please, take it all away"