Unoticed Spank until too late

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 00:37:16 EDT

Well, just a few moments ago I was sliding down the main strip in my city
going the norm of about 55. Stop at a red light and a little Isuzu with its
sticking out wafer thin street tires on tiny ass rims and little chrome
covered exhaust tip pulls up behind the car in the lane next to me. Well
naturally when the light turned green I was gone..not floored but I actually
pay attention to the lights..not even moments the little Isuzu slid behind
me..beside me..passed me..and slid in front of me..I immediately shifted
lanes only to see the red light ahead..I began slowing but had already
passed this little Isuzu again, the light turned green before I came to a
complete stop and the Isuzu was nose to nose then started to leave me.
Needless to say I don't like being passed so I start pushing the pedal but
have to be careful due to the amount of cops floating on this strip. Well I
glance down and am already doing 65 and slowly creeping by him..so I push it
just enough to pop into the next gear and glide right by him with ease,
right after passing him immediately have to hit the brakes to come to a stop
at the red light, well he turned off as I continued on.
Needless to say that Isuzu was trying and if we would have been on a less
cop-filled road I would have dusted his ass.

One more for the 6,

Aaron