Letter from DC regarding R/T towing.....

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 09:56:33 EDT

Chrysler 0 R/T Owners 1

DO NOT TAKE THIS OFFER! Come on, you guys were first given a joke of a deal
to begin with. Ya they'll buy back your vehicle but charge you .12 cents a
mile. Now they know we're serious and they make another
attempt....basically what we asked for to begin with. I think they should
have it taken to court and on top of the vehicle being boughten back pay out
for they're lack of business ethics. DC tried screwing everyone over and
now they're just trying to do it again. I want to keep my truck so my plan
is to eventually make an offer to have a cheap buyout price drawn up...I
guess time will tell. But don't give in now, especially since you've put up
with enough crap already....stay in it for the long haul! It'll pay off in
the end.