Re: 2000 Dakota

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 12:22:16 EDT

Yeah right, only in my dreams!! Nope, still on hold!
Get this, The guy at the hotline must have been trying
to blow smoke up my arse because he told me the
specific part that my truck was on hold for was a TQ
converter!! WTF? I ordered a STICK thats, S-T-I-C-K!
 I don't need a friggen TQ Converter!! Yes my dealer
has been contacted and he's gonna try and figure out
what the heck is going on! Still waiting Matt. But
congrats. on your success!!

Someday:
2000 Dakota CC SLT plus 4x4, 4.7L 5Spd.<-(hopefully,
if they don't screw it up!) Tow prep, 3.92, LSD,
Forest Green, etc...