Re: Re: skid plate

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 16:41:15 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/99 3:20:52 PM Central Daylight Time, eddiebe@gte.net
writes:

<<
 Where do you live. If you're in the Los Angeles area I can handle the
sanding, zinc coating and powder
 coating. the only charge I can see is if my plater wants to get cheap on me
and charge for the zinc
 plating. As for the powder coating, I'm assuming you want black and our line
is always shooting that color.
 Let me know, I'd be more than happy to help you out. >>

Thanks for the offer, but sorry to say I live in Indiana. I am just going to
sand the plate down and spray paint it with some industrial black paint used
for heavy duty use applications, like the black paint used for painting
liquid filled tank cars on the railroad(my dad can get me some, cough cough).
Thanks again,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6