Re: Dml:97 PCM

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 18:21:11 EDT

At 05:12 PM 9/15/99 EDT, you wrote:
>There is a updated PCM for 1997 Auto 5.2 and I did order it and installed
>it. It seems to be better in power and torque. We shall see if it helps.
>Time will tell. The part number is 5278322. List Price $495.00. My price
>$300.00. One time only. I think they felt sorry I couldn't get a Mopar
>Performance PCM since 1997. This is for the 1997 Federal PCM. Brian.

Congrats, Brian. First positive thing that I've heard about the '97 computer.

When you say one time only, do you mean that it is not available from the
parts dept. of any Dodge dealer to any interested owner? Do you have any
details as to what was updated into this computer? Thanks in advance.

Bob, Burlington, Ontario
'97 FR CC NSV Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.