RE: Need Input

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 20:19:37 EDT

This happened when I was at the track this weekend. I had the key in the
start position, engine off, and heater turned on full blast. I left it like
that in the staging lines and went to talk with some fellow D's. When I came
back my girlfriend said the "check gauges" light came on and she turned the
dak off. I turned it on and it struggled to crank, but it did start. I would
change your battery, I know I will be switching to an Optima battery soon,
just because of all this talk on the Daks battery's being crap. I already
have 33,000 miles on it, so it should go out soon.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370