Re: Need Input(I NEED INPUT TOO)

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 20:33:14 EDT

3/4 Tank filled, I have the advantage of that little overhead console that
helps me tell just how much further I can push my Dak until I need to get
gas, so my sensor holds up great ;). I am gonna check the battery, calling
my Dealership tomorrow and going to listen to that run around of how my
warranty is probably void now. Will keep ya posted.

Aaron