Re: 2000 Dakota !!!!!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 21:43:01 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/99 5:45:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<<
 I know this is petty , but I think that you canno longer get an 8' bed in a
 Dakota , at least not for 2000 . >>
Thats not petty, Tom is petty ( I was in love with a girl who drank
coffee..there were times when she would not get off me....) No actually
either you get the SC with the std bed (6ft) or you get the CC with a 6ft
bed, and now the QC with a 5 ft bed. You can order an 8ft bed when you order
a SC. That was an option to me, I dont think they are making them outright
though.
Is Floyd still around yer nek-o-the-woods?? Its getting ready to hit MD
tomorrow. THey canceled all school for tomorrow....must be nice to be a kid.
Boog