Re: Ordered my 00 Dak This is what I got...

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 23:26:16 EDT

On Dodges website (4adodge.com) they also list Flame Red, Patriot Blue,
Sierre Bronze, and Dark Garnet Red. They dont list the Amber Fire for
the Sports either, only the SLT. Of course they also show the Reg. cab
SLT's with painted bumpers (instead of chrome), so it could be wrong.
Where is your info from?

Erich