Re: Anyone sign up for this??? (no dak. cont.)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 00:10:16 EDT

Nope. there is no registering fees. I simply do this "have it sent COD, or
not buy" I review the seller's feedback and see any abnormalities. Of the
last 5 transactions i've done. 1 proved to be a rip off, but i eventually
got the product.. it's a great thing. If you have questions on an auction.
e-mail me personally..
-Dester

<< Interesting, very interesting web site. About this Ebay thing, have you
ever
 got scammed? I have seen some things I want to bid on and buy, but I am
 alittle timid about doing so. How does Ebay work, just have to register and
 then bid? Do you have to pay any registration fees or anything to ebay???
 Tell me more!!!!!
 Kyle >>