RE: Anyone sign up for this??? (some dak. cont.)

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 00:32:21 EDT

I've signed up for that and Gotoworld.com. I think you can only make $40 a
month, unless they've changed it. I would recommend alladvantage. Gotoworld
is a skin for IE. Just go to www.smokindakota.com/links.htm and scroll down
to the bottom. About e-bay, I just sold one of my Fosgate woofers. Luckily
the guy is in the next town over, so no shipping charges for him. I have had
no problems with anyone. In fact that is where I got the bass shakers for my
truck, my New Sony FD88 Mavica digi cam for $875 including shipping. To see
what the Mavica can do check out www.smokindakota.com/carlsbad_meet.htm

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk