RE: V6 Headers Update

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 00:24:50 EDT

Ummmm, I will take a amp in return for some headers, BUT its gotta be a 1000
watts and cost more than $500 hehe, j/k. I don't think there willing to
bargain. If anyone is interested I have a certificate for a set of Hooker
Headers at Jobber price, but they won't have the V6 headers out in time. Let
me know if someone wants it, not free, but exchange something for it.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370