Re: windshield decal

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 07:02:42 EDT

Kevin,
    I put "CONNECTICUT CUSTOM TRUCKS" in a outline font, on my windshield
twice. The first chipped up some from the wipers. Not so much from the
blades themselves, but Ice buildup in the winter. After about a year, I
decided to replace the sticker. The second one had been there for about 3
years now with no problems. Be carefull not to let Ice build up on the
wipers in cold weather and you shouldn't have a problem.

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 & Y2K RAM Sport Quad Cab (Due Date in Oct.)
WWW.WALT-N-INGRID.COM