RE: Need Input(I NEED INPUT TOO)

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 09:23:23 EDT

Fuel cleaner is not going to help your sending unit. If you are still under
warranty, tell the dealer your fuel sending unit is bad and need replaced.
They should do. (By the warranty, they have to do it.) If you are out of
warranty, decide if its something you can live with or not.

My sending unit went bad and would not meter below 1/4 tank. When they
replaced it, they replaced the entire fuel pump/sending unit assembly. It
is all packaged together. This is what they will probably do on yours as
well.
Rich - Ashburn, VA