Order Tracking

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 16:40:05 EDT

Thanks to Matt Barrett here's how you can track your
order.

First you'll need at least your order Number (VON)

Call 1-800-992-1997
Go through automation in this order:
Press 2, Hold for a minute, when prompted press 1,
press 3, press 3, press 3, enter home phone number, if
correct press 1. Wait on the line for a cust. service
Rep. and tell them your checking on a 2000 Dakota
order VON# XXXXXXX.

After your Truck has been built and if it's been
shipped by train you can go to http://dodgeram.com
There's instructions there on how to track it on the
railroad.

Good Luck!!!