back from the depths...

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 18:23:57 EDT

aaahhh.. feels good to be back among the living =)

the mighty premag still runs strong, but I have a problem....

smoke...

I don't know exactly what color is it, cuz' I can only see it in someone else's headlights when at WOT and high RPMs. There is black residue on my tailpipe and bumper, but it's like a dusty residue. Any thoughts?? I really wanna' think it's unburned fuel because of the JET stage II, but I'm fearing other things.... anyone??

-mike d.