Re: Tan DAK In Austin at Quarry Lake - Bernd?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 23:20:26 EDT

Bernd was that you? I know Bernd has a sandlewood Dak and it's got a lift
kit on it has a few decals on the back.

More people in Austin on DML :))))) Speaking of, Octoberfest is coming up
soon :) Anyone game for doing a Dak Track down to New Braunfels for an
Octoberfest meet? I know I already talked to Alan and his wife about doing
da fest. Anyone else up to it, I'll get the info since I work in New
Braunfels and help hook us up with something maybe.

Heather N Lonestar (she's 60 lbs now)
98 Dak Sport
Intensely Bluetiful

http://members.tripod.com/~DakotaTruck/Dakota