Web sites

From: Fulton Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 19:16:10 EDT

Hi all,

I have been playing with the idea of getting better utility out of my domain
name mopars.net
I already have several people interested and ready to sign up, but I need a
few more to make it work. It should work like this...........
For $12 a year, you can have a start page from my mopars.net domain. This
will allow you to link to any other site from the mopars.net homepage.
Example......you have several free home pages at places like geocities,
yahoo, xzoom etc. You would put up a single page with some nice pics and
text (maybe something like I have up now), on that page you could put a few
links to your other pages.
I get a lot of traffic from web surfers at mopars.net and I am constantly
forwarding URL's like the DML, DRT the Dakota web ring ETC...I think its a
great idea and am looking forward to a few more folks dropping me a line and
letting me know they are interested.
If you have anymore ideas, let me know via private email.

Thanks,
Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR