Dakota Recall???

From: Gunner . (kungfu96@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 09:09:10 EDT

Hi, I'm new to the list and already have a question. Co-workers of mine have
related this to me and I'm not sure wether I should beleive it.
Apparently there is a class action lawsuit in the U.S. regarding Dodges mis
representation of the Dakotas towing capacity. Dodge is considering quietly
replacing the trucks of all those who have complained. IS THIS TRUE????

I own a '99 Dakota Sport Club Cab color code PCU. I love this truck, but it
with the 3.9 V6 it seems a little under powered. also I have alot of gear
noise from my dif. Is this typical?

Ken.