Re: Clear Corners Purchase

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 17:19:00 EDT

No problem. I got the back set on mine. They are sweet. I should be
thanking all of the DMLers again for contributing to it.. I should be
gettin my fronts in the mail about next week. Why can't the UPS people drive
faster??
-Dester

<< FYI the 99's you have to modify the lenses. The plastic outer corner
 marker light bulb holder has to be removed with a dremmel tool. It
 didn't come with all the bulbs. You have to buy two amber 194 bulbs and
 two 3157 amber bulbs. They ran about 5 bucks.

 Thanks Dester!!!
 -- >>