Re: Cooper Cobras

From: Mark Sheely (marksheely@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 19:20:10 EDT

I had a set of 'em on my Dak a few years back when I lived in the North
Georgia mountains. They were real decent - they handled the worst of
the mountain roads real well, even when I went too fast for my own
good.
They didn't last too long though - but that was probably more because
of my driving style than anything.

--Mark