Bramalea Summer SendOff Sunday

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 19:40:00 EDT

To Bramalea convoyers.

The convoy's meeting place is the parking lot nearest to Tim Horton's
in the 7-10 mall at the Hwy 410 and Queen Street exit.

The convoy list consist of:
   Jason & Norah 98 black and, possibily, 94 white
   Ed & Lisa 98 blue
   Randy 98 black
   Ron & Tracey 98/99? (maybe '00) red
   Pete & friend 99 white, 99 red

Jason and Norah Bleazard ( "Jason Bleazard" <jbleazard@home.com> )
have kindly consented to make sure that the convoy does not leave
the mall until everyone on the list has arrived. Estimated departure
time is around 9:30 a.m.

Unexpected events arose on Wednesday which will prevent me from attending.
I truly regret that I will not see everyone until next year. Wishing all
good health and prosperity, and trouble-free Dakota times. Hope you win
lots of door prizes and come away with the Modify and Stock Truck Awards
(2 DMLers won them at the Spring Fling earlier this year).

Anyone else who wish to join in or has a late change in plan, please
drop a line to Jason by Sat. eve.

As of tonight, the projected weather for Sunday is sunny with cloudy periods.
Low near 10. High near 22.

Take care all.

Bob
Bob, Burlington, Ontario
'97 FR CC NSV Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.