Re: Re: Check Engine Lite - Fault Codes '95 5.2L

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 19:26:43 EDT

Well. I've run the computer for the last two years and changed back to stock
through the winter and went back to the Hi-PO SBEC in May ( disconnected
the battery neg, terminal for a few minutes then). Been running A-OK until
light came on yesterday. I did not install the O2 sensor, a guy at the NJ
Inspection joint did it for me (at a garage back in July). Still, it ran
fine (still does run fine) until the "light came on.

Bob