Re: Fw: Fw: Clear Corners Purchase

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 20:02:56 EDT

No problem, It doesn't matter. My rear set didn't feel too well so to the
dremel it went. grinded the lil push-in buttons down a bit and now they fit
great. I wonder if i have to do it with the fronts. And i wonder why she's
only shipping 2 3157 bulbs instead of 4.
-Dester

<< Got them in...had to use a small cutting wheel to cut down a round
 plastic flange that was in the way and then a small grinding drum to
 make an indention for the bub housing to fit in(Dremel Tool).
 Can compare to original to get idea...
 I left the clear 194's in the running light housing...
 They look great...Thanks Dester
 Richard in Ttown
 99 CC 5.2