Fun with a Camero

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 21:45:23 EDT

Well. It was fun on the highway today. I was just cruising along and this
guy with a nice silver (newer Camero-97??) just starts tailing me so i goto
the middle lane and he goes zooming by. I'm bored like hell, so i go back to
the "fast lane" and i'm passing cars left and right. I get pretty lucky with
a pass, and the camero gets stuck. I look down at the speedo and DAMN. 110
(well, gotta account for speedo error. ( I have poor man's 3.80 gears now,
using a 3.55 speedo gear) but. Here comes traffic again and i'm in the far
right lane. And guess who is right on my butt again?
Mr. Camero.. Well.. Traffic starts to clear up after 30 seconds and i hit
the gas and i'm gone. He's trailing right behind me. all the way up to 109
on the speedo. i hit 109, and the truck started to accelerate like a girl.
What gives? does dodge do some evil voodoo stuff to keep our trucks from
killing cameros? I mean. From 60-100. he couldn't pull on me, but after
that. he just zooms by me like i was driving a geo metro! What gives?
-Dester

PS. this is a hypothetical situation. it could have happened.... So i hope
the law can't get me from here.