Re: Re: pics n' stuff

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 03:57:53 EDT

hey bob, im kris my rt is on jacks page i have the stillen cover on mine and
just recently got the hotchkis kit put on and theres pleanty of clearance
looks awsome. as soon as i get off my lazy ass and take some pics ill have
the lowered pics up on mr. jack yates page prob be in the next few weeks.
later
kris