Re: Re: WebPage Rebuild

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 13:21:42 EDT

Thanks... Fixed them :-)(Thank goodness I had an old copy of most of the
info for my page still on the hard drive!)

The tool box comes from RDS Manufacturing in Florida.
Phone:1-805-584-6898.

It sits about 1 inch belowthe surface of the bedrail so a soft cover would
cover it perfectly.

Preacher
http://www.bastaards.org